It's Opposite Day! Check out the post on February 23rd :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Jen and Eric,
Ashley has grown so much! I can't believe how much she has grown in a month. I loved the video of her first crowl. She is so cute and adorable! You guys are wonderful parents. Enjoy your precious blessing from God.
She is too cute. Gracie has a little rocker too and she loves it!
You asked on my blog about flying... don't worry... it will go just fine. I would recommend brining Benedryl. Give her some about 30 minutes before you take off. My doc recommended this, but you may want to check with yours to see if that is okay. Have fun in St. Thomas! We fly again next week to Kentucky for Easter so hopefully it will go as well as this last trip.
3 comments:
Hi Jen and Eric,
Ashley has grown so much! I can't believe how much she has grown in a month. I loved the video of her first crowl. She is so cute and adorable! You guys are wonderful parents. Enjoy your precious blessing from God.
Love,
Lida
Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on her. She is too cute.
Love,
Joanne
I hope I don't scare her.
She is too cute. Gracie has a little rocker too and she loves it!
You asked on my blog about flying... don't worry... it will go just fine. I would recommend brining Benedryl. Give her some about 30 minutes before you take off. My doc recommended this, but you may want to check with yours to see if that is okay. Have fun in St. Thomas! We fly again next week to Kentucky for Easter so hopefully it will go as well as this last trip.
Post a Comment