I tried Ashley out in the big bathtub a could of months ago and was so terrified by the whole event that I decided to keep on using the small blue tub. But as Ashley continues to grow I must face the reality that I can't keep her in the little tub forever sheltering her from sliding and bumping her head in the big bath tub any longer. Thankfully I was able to find a bath mat that suctions to the tub and provides a no-slip surface for her. So here she is LOVING her new found bathtime freedom.
9.03.2007
The Attack of Nasty Mr. Strep Throat
Ashley wasn't feeling very well on and off last weekend - I knew that by Monday night when she would cough and immediately start crying in her sleep that something was wrong. The weird thing was that she never ran a fever the entire time! I snapped a few pictures of her awful week. If you know Ashley very well you can tell by these pictures how bad she was feeling...the child (when feeling well) NEVER sits still...so for her to lay like this on a pallet on the floor for hours at a time with a wet wash rag on her forehead definitely says something!


Yes, this is me...I climbed inside the bounce house - with all the other mothers and fathers gasping in horror that I crawled in....but the lady at the front desk told me I could...and I was desperatley trying to get $9 worth of fun out of this place for Ashley...so I did it...and she did have fun until a girl almost landed on her and I decided it was time to crawl back out that tiny hole!


One other complaint about this place...see that boy that is at least 5 or 6 - why is he in the "toddler only" area? And to make things worse...this kid was a bully! Did you see above how Ashley carried the blocks to me...and I made a thing for her to walk under out of them...well, before she even got to walk under them...bully boy comes running over almost knocking her down...and then proceeds to knock down what we just built. We tried rebuilding it, but by the third time when bully boy knocked it down just as I put on the top piece - I said forget it...let's go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had the same awful experience at Wiggly Play Center. Not much bang for your buck! I was very disappointed. :( Glad that your family is feeling better. :)
Sorry she wasn't feeling well, but glad she is back to normal.
I wish you would have asked me about the Wiggly Play Center... we weren't impressed either. We even went on a Saturday so it was swamped with kids for birthday parties. Totally not worth the $$.
Oh and I can't believe you were still bathing Ashley in the baby tub... I'm surprised she fit! But glad she likes she the big tub now. Grace LOVES bath time!! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment