We've also been taking advantage of the super cool spring weather this year - lots of lunch dates at the park. Ashley LOVES to play outside!


Today we went to the Butterfly Festival where Ashley got to "play" with the butterflies. Here's a pic of her with one of her new friends. She absolutely loved the butterfly festival. 
After the festival we stopped by a store and Ashley got a Vet Kit - here she is performing an exam on her new puppy. Very cute ;)
And these pictures were taken with my iPhone - however, I just figured out how to get the pictures off the camera - yes, they are from before Christmas! Well, I guess I should rephrase that - Eric got the pictures off for me :) I'm sure it's not hard, but I just haven't figured it out yet. So one day before Christmas we forgot to take Ashley's stroller to the mall w/ us - so she got to drive her first car...she thought it was great. And then she got to ride the carousel with Daddy - again, super fun!
3 comments:
Cute pics!
Hey, how are you doing? I heard you were having some medical issues last week?
So cute!! I'm sad we missed that Butterfly festival! It looked neat!
I have said it before but I must say it again..."she is adorable!"
Post a Comment