- She is the most loving child - always giving hugs and kisses when saying goodbye.
- She is so thoughtful - always watching out for babies and making sure they are ok and have their bottles and toys.
- She is really smart and has mastered so much in such a short period of time.
- She is silly and always making us laugh - she is our little family clown.
- She is tough - hardly ever letting a boo-boo get her down.
- She is a giggle-box and once she starts it's hard for her to stop.
- She is beautiful and always comes with a smile.
- She is so special - our precious little toot.
She was so excited for her birthday and for her party.
We had a family party at Chuck E. Cheese and Ashley had a blast! She enjoyed every minute of it and loved all the attention from her family. She looked adorable in her little birthday dress and matching headband and shoes that she picked out {note - her sense of fashion is improving, guess that comes with age --- scroll down a few posts to see what I'm talking about}. Also note the bracelet - she thought she was hot stuff with that on --- it was sooo adorable - she kept showing everyone her bracelet :) I think we have a girly girl on our hands ;) She did great with her cake and opened all her presents.
And she absolutely LOVED playing all the games!
Uncle Michael's girlfriend Rachel gave Ashley 400 tokens - she has some Chuckee Connections :) so needless to say Ashley, Alex & Sam had tons and tons of fun playing all the games and riding the rides over and over again! Thanks Rachel!
Ashley loves playing Air Hockey! and she's actually pretty good at it...Mommy was impressed ;)
It is hard to believe that I have a two year old daughter - these past two years have gone by much too quickly. I love each and every moment that I spend with her - she is my joy and I am so proud of the perfect little toddler that she has become.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!
I LOVE YOU! ~ Mommy
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashley!!! Can't believe she's already 2!
Happy Birthday Ashley! Hope you had a great day celebrating!!
Post a Comment